Hotel near Verizon Amphitheatre
Located just a 5-minute drive from Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Alpharetta hotel, the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater at Encore Park - Alpharetta hosts some of the biggest acts in the music business and has become one of the most well-regarded concert venues in the country. In addition to pop and rock concerts, Verizon Amphitheater Alpharetta is the summer home of the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra.
The Amphitheatre features state-of-the-art sound equipment and video technology in verdant, tree-lined surroundings. These unique features allow concert attendees to enjoy pristine, note-perfect acoustics while basking in the natural beauty of the venue's grounds. In a world where many concert venues are impersonal and tragically similar, the Verizon Amphitheatre is a rare venue that music fans travel to for its own sake rather than just for the artists performing. Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Alpharetta is proud to be located just 2-miles to the Verizon Amphitheater Alpharetta and encourages travelers to visit the venue to check out our combination of great value and extensive amenities.
Stay at the Embassy Suites by Hilton Atlanta Alpharetta
Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Package
Catching a show at the Verizon Amphitheatre in Alpharetta? Reserve this package for some awesome pre and post show perks:
- Your choice of 2 sodas or waters, 2 bags of chips, and 2 candies
- Complimentary Evening Reception
- Complimentary Cooked-to-Order Breakfast
- Spacious two-room suites
Verizon Amphitheatre FAQ: Know Before You Go
- First time concert-goers can pick up a commemorative venue certificate at the East and West Guest Services booths.
- Gates open up one hour before the event or show starts.
- Lawn chair rentals are available for $5 cash at the top of the lawn.
- Smoking cigarettes including electronic cigarettes is not permitted in the lawn or in any reserved seating area.
- Picnic baskets and coolers that you bring from home are not allowed inside the venue.
- Concessions are available in the Upper and Lower Plazas and provide hot entrées, cold beverages and much more.
- There is no re-entry or re-admission into the Amphitheatre.
- ATMs are located inside the gates in the Upper East and Upper West plazas.
- Cameras are allowed depending on the event, check specifics from the artist before you arrive.
- With the exception of service animals, pets are not allowed to accompany you to the show.
- Taxi's are available outside the East Gate.
- Accessible parking is located in Lot A, C, P, and the Delta Lot.
Events & Shows at the Verizon Amphitheatre
May 13 - 14: Zac Brown Band
May 31: Dave Matthews + Tim Reynolds
Driving directions to the Verizon Amphitheatre
Visit here for driving directions or view the map below.Parking & Directions